Our mission to provide the best quality products at a reasonable cost and ensure complete satisfaction, safety and trust.
Electronic Processing Technologies (EPT) was established in 2004 and has earned an outstanding reputation in commercial, industrial and government electrical services. Anthony Love, owner, has grown his business by ensuring that every project is managed and completed by licensed, skilled and trustworthy electricians who complete each assignment professionally and efficiently.
An outstanding reputation…Over the years EPT has earned an outstanding reputation for providing our clients with low cost, eco-friendly solutions, quality service and added value to each project. The core of EPT is our highly trained staff. Our field support team consists of certified electricians and low voltage technicians who have more than 25 years of on-the-job experience. Our personnel employ state-of-the-art equipment and regularly participate in manufacturers’ product education programs to remain current with cutting-edge technologies.
- Member of Consumer Electronics Design & Installation Association, CEDIA
- Member of American Lighting Association, ALA
- Certified Trade Professional, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Certified EVXpert, Schneider Electric Company
- Certified Thermographer
At EPT we work hard to make sure our clients are completely satisfied. Our satisfaction guarantee includes:
- Priority service for existing customers
- No service charge for return calls on work performed by EPT certified technicians
- Work guaranteed for 36 months after installation